建筑结构

2017, v.47(S1) 546-550

[打印本页] [关闭]
本期目录(Current Issue) | 过刊浏览(Past Issue) | 高级检索(Advanced Search)

土-地下车库-上部结构相互作用体系地震易损性研究
Seismic vulnerability analysis of soil-underground garage-superstructure considering soil-structure interaction

朱纹军;
Zhu Wenjun;China Shipbuilding NDRI Engineering Co.,Ltd.;

摘要(Abstract):

本文提出了适用于地下车库结构的地震易损性评价指标,在此基础上对地下车库结构进行基于增量动力分析的地震易损性分析。结果表明,当结构遭遇7度罕遇地震时,结构能够保证完全可用的概率约为30%,结构能够保证基本可用的概率约为95%;同时本文对附带上部框架结构的地下车库土-结构相互作用体系进行增量动力地震易损性分析,在使用了本文提出的易损性评价指标的基础上,得到了地上结构和地下车库结构的地震易损性曲线。结果表明,当结构遭遇7度罕遇地震时,地下车库结构能够保证完全可用性能水准的概率约为15%,能够保证基本可用性能水准的概率约为85%。由于上部框架结构的影响,地下车库结构达到完全可用和基本可用性能水准的概率分别降低了约15%和10%。
The evaluating indicator of the seismic vulnerability of underground structure was proposed;then the seismic vulnerability analysis of underground garage structure based on incremental dynamic analysis(IDA) method was done which shows the the underground structure's probability of LS1 is about 30% and probability of LS2 is about 90%.Then the model of underground garage structure with frame structure was established and the seismic vulnerability analysis was done which shows that the underground garage structure's probability of LS1 is 15% and probability of LS2 is 85%.Because of the influence of frame structure,the probability of underground structure reaching LS1 and LS2 respectively is reduced by 15% and 5%.

关键词(KeyWords): 地震易损性;地下车库;上部结构;土-结构相互作用;增量动力分析
seismic vulnerability;underground garage;superstructure;soil-sturcture interaction;incremental dynamic analysis

Abstract:

Keywords:

基金项目(Foundation):

作者(Author): 朱纹军;
Zhu Wenjun;China Shipbuilding NDRI Engineering Co.,Ltd.;

Email:

DOI:

扩展功能
本文信息
服务与反馈
本文关键词相关文章
本文作者相关文章
中国知网
分享